Friday, February 1, 2008

Sharing is Caring


I caught the boys both holding onto this toy after I sat it next to them, I thought it was pretty funny. Latley they both would rather be up than laying on the floor so we decided to get another one of those exersaucers so when we needed a break we can just put them both in the toys and let them watch Baby Einstein. I am telling you, Baby Einstein is a whole other story I love them!! We wanted something different, even though they really like the exersaucer that we got. I was afraid I was going to have buyers remorse when I came home with the new one, but I really think I like it. It is a jumper and switches into a walker when they start learning how to walk. And there is this foot thing on the bottom that makes car "vroom" noises every time there feet hit it, it's so cute.

No comments: