Friday, January 25, 2008

Funny moments with our cats

My cats seriously crack me up. They are truly part of the family. Before the twins, Trixy, our black cat, would come running into the room as soon as the lights went out and would curl up in my arm right next to me and Rocky would always plop himself on Jordan's stomach. When the twins came they were a little stand-offish . I think they have warmed up. Lately, when the lights go off and I don't get right into bed Trixy will follow me around until I do. She completely gets in the way, sometimes I can't even get the covers pulled down because she is standing so close I have to move her away. Usually she tries to sleep really close to me and Gavin, but she ends up walking on him while she is trying find a spot to sleep so I have to push her away, it's sad. The other night she found a little crack she could sleep in that was between me and and Gavin. Here is a picture of her in the morning still there, she stayed all night. Jordan said he woke up with Ayden in the middle of the night and she was on her back with her arms and legs all sprawled out straight, it was pretty funny.
We have Baby Einstein Videos for the boys. At first I was disappointed because they weren't that into it. Well not to worry, they are so funny now. We got an exersaucer for the boys and they are learning to play with the toys on it better and better each day. Gavin can now push himself around from toy to toy with his arms (his legs don't quit touch the ground yet). Ayden has done really well with it as well, but I think his favorite part about it is watching Baby Einstein. Here's some pictures of the boys being intrigued by those wonderful video's. Hey the cats love them too. They kill me, I have never seen the cats watch the TV so intensely before. You'll notice in the bottom two pics Trixy is still watching the TV even after the boys switched spots.

3 comments:

T and B said...

Chandra,
I was talking with Michelle today and she said that you are wanting to go back do Idaho to visit family. My brother in getting married March 6th so we are flying out to Salt Lake on February 27th and coming back on March 10th. We are more than willing to help you get to Salt Lake and back to Detroit if those dates work for you. That way you would not have to pay for someone to fly out with you. Anyways, if this works for you let me know and I can get you some info so that you can get your flights scheduled. Take care!
-Bethany

Tara G. said...

Want two more cats??

Nicole said...

That's hilarious, I've never seen cats watch television like that before.