Friday, February 1, 2008

A Mama's Boy


Gavin really does love his Daddy. This is a picture of Gavin when he fell asleep unexpectedly and Jordan thought he looked so cute and comfy that he didn't want to put him down, and since his arms were "full" he thought while he was sitting he would play some Xbox as well, it was actually pretty funny, any excuse to play.

Tonight I ran to the mall really quick with Kassie to look for some boots to go with my cute new dresses. Jordan says if he knew I needed boots then I shouldn't have gotten my dresses, but hows a girl to know what accessories she needs before she has the product! =) We were gone for seriously like an hour and I get a call from Jordan with the sound of two crying babies in the background. He said they had been crying the entire time, at least Gavin was. Gavin woke up Ayden and Ayden just cried for a a few minutes. I felt bad, I thought I had him covered because I had them both down before I left and it's the time of night that they sleep for longer portions. when I got home Gavin was still screaming, I took him and he immediately stopped crying. It made me feel so good, sad because it made Jordan feel bad, and worried because now I know it is going to be harder if I ever want to go somewhere..but come on... HE LOVES ME, HE REALLY LOVES ME! It made me feel loved!

3 comments:

Steph said...

That is such a cute pic of you! Man I want to see those boys again!!!!! I want to see the dress and boots too!! LOVES

Laura said...

those boys definately love their mommy. you've been taggged, read my blog.

aSHleY said...

sounds like you have the perfect mothers touch.