Wednesday, January 23, 2008

MMMM, Green Beans!


We have begun to feed to boys the good stuff...rice cereal and green beans (that is there first vegetable we've started them on). Gavin seems to have a better grasp of opening wide when the spoon comes, but finds it funny at the end of his meal to make that noise when you stick your tongue out and it shakes your lips...I hope that makes sense, anyway, food sprays every wear. I would do that to him to get him to smile, it's funny how quickly they catch on. You can't help but smile at how cute he is doing it with a little grin on his face.
Ayden is a different mess. He doesn't just spray, he holds it in his mouth, then spits it out. At least when his Dad is feeding him, we'll see if he does the same with Mom! =) Jordan does do a good job getting him to smile while he's eating.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I just love reading your blog...they are SO CUTE! I love your new pantry. Seriously, making things gives you a GReAT source of pride and empowerment! I agree a power saw would be awesome;-)

Tara G. said...

Great idea on the pantry. I am impressed with your handy-ness. :) Love the messy face pictures!! They look so grown up