Monday, January 7, 2008

3 month pictures!
















Ok, so our boys will be 4 months on Sat. But we did do their 3 month pics a month ago. They are growing so big. They have grown so much since their 1 month pics I can't image how big they will be at 6 months and that is only a couple of months away!! Ayden is now only waking up once a night, so you'll guess who Jordan buddies up with at night. Gavin on the other hand still is waking up every 3 hours to eat, but then goes right to sleep. Lately, I have been seeing if he is waking up because he is hungry or just waking up, so I'll stand up and rock him instead of feeding him and he goes right back to sleep, but he doesn't do that every time, I think I'll keep trying that. The things I am learning as a new mom are so fun. I never know what I am doing, all I know is I am trying my best to be a good mom to them. I love them so much and can't imagine my life without them they are such wonderful blessings to us.

This is Ayden, he was all smiles the little charmer!

This is Gavin, he's alittle camera shy. He will see a camera and away goes his smile, but he is still so cute with or without his smile!

5 comments:

Nicole said...

Wow, your boys are growing up so quick and they are such cuties!! I wish I could see them in person:)

Matt and Tommi +4 said...

They are so adorable. I really wish we could have seen you all at Christmas. We hope to be back in Boise permanently this summer. We'll see.

Becky said...

I love your pics!!! They are so adorable smile or not, and you are one hot mama!!! Miss you Chan hope you're having fun, I bet you are the best mom! LUVS

aSHleY said...

I can't believe you are a mom of two. Your boys are so cute. I am so happy to find your blog so I will be able to keep in touch with you and see pictures of your cute family.

Jenn said...

What cute little boys. Yeah being a new mom sound interesting...you are trying to figure out that new baby. Just watching my sister go through makes me realize how much I don't know!!! I am sure you are a GREAT MOM!!!!