Wednesday, January 23, 2008

A baby Friendly home!


Ok, so our home is not quit baby friendly yet, but we are trying to get there and we still have time because they aren't in the moving around stage just yet. I went to Ikea to look for a pantry to put our food in. Our food was in those connecting grid lock things, the kind you use for your clothes in college...completely wide open! All the pantries that we found were way more than we wanted to spend. I did however find a wardrobe that was way cheaper and could be used as a pantry except for one problem, it had no shelves. I was really proud of our handy work. I went to home depot and found the wood I wanted and had it cut to fit inside the "pantry" drilled some holes and wala we have exactly what I was looking for! While I was watching them cut the wood, I started thinking of all the things I could make if I just had a power saw, I think I want one.

1 comment:

Steph said...

hahaha, we have teh exact same "pantry" too! I love it!