Monday, January 21, 2008

Shopping Addict!

I am telling you shopping is my passion!! I can't help it, I love it! today I was at the mall looking for dresses, which is ok because I haven't bought a new dress for at least a couple of years, and I found these two that I loved! It's hard for me to find dresses, not skirts, but dresses that I love. They were more than I wanted to spend, but the shopper in me said buy them! The most wonderful thing happened that can happen when you are shopping. When they rang them up at the register, they were half the price I was expecting to pay!!! It made my day and made Jordan feel better about me buying them in the first place!

Ok, so previously I was talking about the two sweaters that I bought at 70% off at the outlets, well here is the second one of the boys.

Don't worry Ayden is just smiling really big in this one, he's not crying. He thinks his parents are pretty funny, and we are! =)
We can never seem to catch them smiling at the same time.
This one Ayden is actually trying to tell us he's done taking pictures.


We have also recently been getting them the "big boy" jammies and they are looking so grown up, ok not grown up, but so much older!! This is all a good thing because I am so ready for them to hold there own bottles and be a little more independant. I am also excited to watch them interact with each other. They are already starting to notice one another. Gavin gets a huge smile on his face when he sees Ayden and Ayden is starting to do the same back. Gavin is always trying to hang onto Ayden in some way when he is next to him whether it be his eye, or his cheek, sometimes even his hair, the cutest is when he grabs on to his hand and they are holding hands with each other. They other day they were under their play gym and being so quiet for a good amount of time. I went and checked on them and they had big smiles on there face and were holding onto each others hands, it was so cute. By the time I got my camera they let go, go figure!

Once again smiling at different times!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

I just love the cute matching outfits. How fun to have twins, and they are soooooo adorable:)

Laura said...

they look great in those sweaters. I showed the pics to zack, he looked at them and got a big smile. they are so cute in those pjs. i really miss seeing them. you need to post a pic of your dresses.

T and B said...

That is the cutest story about them holding hands. I love it! They are going to have so much fun growing up together.