Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Easton Smiling and Family Pictures

Easton started smiling on 11/30/09, he is such a sweet happy baby






He also just had his 6 week appt, here are his stats:
Weight- 12 lbs 9.5 oz 90%
Height- 23" 75%
HC - 41 cm 85%

These are his one month pictures, the first one is cute, the second one is funny I know, hopefully we'll get a better photographer for his 3 month pics! Either way he is still dang cute and we love him!



My kids will one day smile for our family pictures...


8 comments:

Michelle Colt said...

I never noticed or knew that Easton had a dimple. They are my fav!! I love Kaylee's and I tell her that everyday!! How cute are your kids?! CUTE!!

The Bennett's Tall Tales and True Stories said...

great pics Chandra!

Jess and Tom Francom said...

Adorable! I'm seriously amazed that they are all looking in the direction of the camera. That is incredible.

Travis, Kassie, Ellie and Haven said...

Easton is so cute!! You family pictures are way cute too!

Tanya said...

they are too cute! love that little easton!

Jens and Patricia said...

You got great smiling pictures of Easton. By the time I snap the picture the smile is gone, I am not quite quick enough. Your family pictures are really cute

carlpam3 said...

Chandra your family is adorable. You are awesome. Love your pictures all of them.Thanks for posting them so I can see your sweet cute kids!

Mandee said...

You guys made one handsome little dude!! What a beautiful family! These pictures make me happy :)