Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Snow Days


There has been quit a bit of snow here in Michigan this year. It would be great if they only had some mountains to go along with it!!! The first big snowfall was in November and we let the boys go out and see how they liked it. They looked so cute in their little puffy snow outfits; snug as a bug!!




And then we had a lot more in December!!! We had our first blizzard with a TON of snow! So while Jordan shoveled we took the boys out to give it another try. They loved it!! They kept sticking their tongues out to try and catch it and the cutest thing was they were following Jordan where ever he shoveled. He'd take a scoop and a step and 4 little feet followed right behind him. They started getting adventurous and Ayden would make this funny noise and hit all the snow with his little hand (in a glove of course). And Ayden was trying to take steps into the the tall snow that had not yet been shoveled.

These First three pics are my favorite, they're smiles just glow!


Everywhere Daddy went they went too!



Ayden trying to taste the snow and Gavin hitting the snow


Ayden being adventurous

The boys love it when Jordan throws them in the air, it was pretty funny watching how stick straigh they were in their snow suits.




7 comments:

Nicole said...

Your boys are so cute! I love all the pictures of them playing in the snow. I saw Stephanie over the Christmas break and it made me think of you! Your the best!

Jess and Tom Francom said...

Chandra, thanks so much for sharing these things. You guys are such a special family and it brightens my day to see the little things you and your boys do. I'm sure lots of people appreciate your cute posts! Your boys are beautiful.

carlpam3 said...

I LOVE YOUR CUTE PICTURES OF YOUR BOYS. ITS FUN TO LOOK AT YOUR BLOG AND SEE THE CHANGES IN YOUR FAMILY. THANKS FOR SHARING YOUR PICTURES I LOVE TO SEE MY FAMILY AND THIS IS THE NEXT BEST THING TO SEEING YOU IN PERSON!

Tara G. said...

I haven't seen you in forever! Your boys are getting really big and they both seem so sweet.

Jason Both said...

ohh, they're so cute waddling around in their huge coats.

Hokie Family said...

Hello,
This is Heather, Becky's sister. Stephanie told me that you were just about done with your papers again, so i put a link to your blog from mine, as an adoptive couple. Let me know if you aren't comfortable with that. otherwise my prayers are with you as you begin another adoption journey.
WEEEEEEE!

Donna said...

Oh my goodness!!! They look SO cute - and like theyu're having SO much fun! We are desperate for snow!! We want that kind of fun, too!
(and I popped over here because you were on my mind, and now I see you're in-process again - how wonderful! congratulations!!)