Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!!! (better late than never!)

This was the second Thanksgiving that I made my very own Turkey, last year we cut up the Turkey before we took a picture, so this year I made sure we got a picture of my Turkey. I really enjoy cooking so it is a lot of fun for me to make this dinner!! This year we had Jordan's twin brother Travis and his family over for dinner. Kassie helped make our wonderful dinner and made some yummy pies for us as well! We really had a great day spending time with them and had some yummy food!!





The boys also had a chance to try the Simmons family famous Egg Nog. Seriously if you don't like Egg Nog, you'll like this, it has never failed. I have not yet met a person who does not like this! The boys really liked it!



This Donald Duck cup has a picture of Donald Duck on the other side of it. I had it facing Gavin and I thought I heard him say "Duck" but I thought no, because I didn't think there was a picture, and obviously he can't read. I looked and what do you know the picture was there and gave said his first word..."Duck"!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I'm impressed that you know how to make a turkey! I think I would freak out if I had to make a Thanksgiving dinner. Oh, and I love your boys hair, so cute!

aSHleY said...

I have never braved the turkey, I am so impressed with your culinary skills. Oh and I love your new short hair, not sure how long it has been that way since I dropped off the blogger world for a few months.