Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Sisters are the best OH YES!!

These are the great reasons for having sisters. These aprons were a cute idea from my sister Nikki, she sent me the pattern in the mail and explained how to do them, they were so easy and they are dang cute gifts for little girls!! (This was also one of my get done before Christmas projects as well)






I saw this saying across my other sisters mirror in her bathroom and thought it was so cute I decided to copy her!! She just recently moved and can't take the lettering with her so she gave me the idea of putting it on wood so I could take it with me when I moved!! Aren't sisters great?! It's where all my creativity comes from!!

1 comment:

The Bennett's Tall Tales and True Stories said...

I need to know how to make those aprons! So cute!