Monday, January 5, 2009

Hurray for Boxes!!!

It all started on this wonderful day in October that Jordan decided to pull the boys around in boxes that we had laying around, since then the boys can't handle the temptation of crawling into anything that looks even remotely like a box, not matter how full it is!


Ayden and his need to push everything!

The funniest moment in their box stage seriously had me on the floor laughing at my sweet boys. We got a package that came with all the squishy foamy things. ?I put it somewhere that the boys would not be able to get into it until I had the chance to through it out. I was starting to make dinner and I had to needy little boys tugging at my pants wanting to be held, so I went to extremem measures, I got out the box. what a mess it made, but it did the job and kept them busy. I sat them in it and I can't even explain how funny the look on there face was, it was the look of discust! Sitting in it, touching the foamy things, they didn't know what to think and just sat with this same look forever, util they got over it and started jumping up and down in it and throwing it EVERYWHERE!!! But hey, we got a homemade dinner that night!!





You ALWAYS have to taste test first!!!

The fun begins!!


Here they are in their look-a-like box, it doesn't matter how much laundry is in there as long as they can stand up a jump!


Another funny box moment, and this one just kills me!! I don't know how obvious it is by the picture, but there are two boxes there, one is bigger than the other, which one do you think they will both climb in? The SMALLER one!!!! While the other one sits empty, they both freak out about not fitting in the smaller one. It is also not an accident they climb in the smaller one, they do it every time, they never climb into the one with more space on their own!

More fun "box" pictures....





And finally....we're done!

3 comments:

Laura said...

that is so funny! great pictures.

Jason Both said...

way cute. I love it when kids get creative with simple things.

Amanda and the Bradys said...

love it! boxes are the best!!