Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!



Well this was the boys 2nd Halloween and it really was a great one. It was so fun to watch them walk around in their cute little costumes. Ayden was Tiger and Gavin was a scary 3 eyed monster! They got some good use out of them this year. They wore them to a ward Fall Festival and to a birthday party and then on Halloween.






We had a great time taking them trick or treating. They went with their cousin's Haven and Ellie who did a great job of showing them the ropes. Ayden wasn't to interested in walking to the door, but Gavin was was funny. He wanted us to hold him until he was at the part of the sidewalk that lead to the door way, then he wanted down and wanted to walk like all the other kids to the door, but if there was to much excitement at the door then he was ready to be picked up again. He did such a great job at holding his little basket almost the entire time. Now Gavin is also a little Mama's boy, whenever I am around he will be reaching for me, for the most part, it is rare that he is reaching for someone else. Out of the blue he started reaching for his Uncle Travis and when Jordan would try and take him away, he would cry, it was pretty funny. It was like that for the rest of the night on, Gavin made a best bud, it was cute.




For those of you who can't tell the difference, the left picture is Gavin with his buddy Uncle Travis







At the end of the night I decided after all their hard work of getting the candy it was only fair they got to have some, they were a mess!! Ayden is the messiest of them all, he had a glob of chocolate on his pants and sucker running all down his chest. Gavin had his fair share and got pretty messy as well. So they got to take a bath with their cousins and make an even bigger mess in the bathroom. That is pretty typical my with boys alone, I always make sure to have plenty of towels.







Travis and Kassie stayed over to watch the "scary" movie Jordan and Travis picked out and we had some pumpkin cookies and egg nog. I was really excited for the egg nog, but I caught the boys colds and couln't taste a thing, I was really distraught about it. We had a good time and I am sure each year to come will be even more fun as they get older. At the end of the night my sweet husband picked up and let me go to bed becuase I wasn't feeling well.

4 comments:

Steph said...

What a fun Halloween and the boys look so adorable!!! Love you guys!

The Coach and his Wife said...

sounds like you and the boys had a fun halloween. I really dont think halloween is that much fun without kids! those costumes were adorable!

Tara G. said...

Thanks again for watching Maya today! She seemed pretty comfortable at your house with the boys :) Hopefully she wasn't too bossy. The boys looked adorable in their little costumes!

shakenbake said...

They are so adorable! Im glad your Halloween was good! By the way, I still have Las Vegas pics that I look at every now and then. LOL