Saturday, November 8, 2008

Pictures my boys will wish I never took!!


I just wanted to show off these dang cute Tutu's I made for my little nieces who live so close by. I can't take all the credit, I got this cute idea from this blog that I was told about that has all these cute ideas (http://treyandlucy.blogspot.com/).

Ayden is pretending to talk on the phone, a new thing the boys keep doing with everything!
I really need some girls, or my boys are going to be tortured through the years. I needed someone to model these cute tutus!!! The boys thought they were pretty funny, these will be some fun pictures to show there cute girlfriends some day!


Then I heard that putting a bandanna on the boys hair will help their hair not to matte after they sleep, so we tried it one night after we washed their hair, It wasn't too successful. I worried before laying them down that it would fall off and possibly choke them. Gavin woke up crying that night and the bandanna was off his head when we went in to get him, my worries were still there, so I just took Ayden's off as well. You have to admit my kids look dang cute with their little bandanas, even if Ayden's was pink (poor little guy, we'll get him a more manly one).



This is Ayden's little fish face, Since the day he was born he has always made the funniest expressions.

5 comments:

Jason Both said...

Poor boys. Looks like they were having fun though.

Tara G. said...

Those tutu's are so cute, they look professional! I read your blog about Jordan calling his b-day a birthday weekend, must be something with all November babies!! I hope he had a good weekend :) Thanks again for my cookies and the visit. You are so sweet!

Jessica Adams said...

Those tutus are so cute! Were they hard to make? You are definitely going to have to hold on to those pics when they are teenagers!

Jens and Patricia said...

They are so stinkin cute I always love looking at your blog!! I love the tutu's as well...I am hoping I have a girl next cuz I can't wait to do all that girly stuff. I love my baby boy which I am sure you do as well, but i am way excited for a baby girl. :)

Brandon said...

You have such dainty boys! Who would have thought that your kids could be such cute cross-dressers.