Monday, November 10, 2008

Fall


So I am really not someone who likes the cold, unless I am snowboarding or boating in the summer, but even then I don't like the cold, I just like the sports that come with it! I have to say the fall weather has been beautiful this year.It hasn't been long lived, but fun while it lasted. the boys love being outside so I try to let them run around out there as much as I can before it gets to dang cold here in Michigan. I just can't resist taking pictures of my boys outside in their cute hats and coats. They are happiest when they are outside which makes it even more enjoyable being out there, even if it is a little cold.




I think he realized the stick wasn't that tasty!!!



Gavin took his leaf =(


I think eating leafs was one of their favorite things...YUCK!!

























2 comments:

Steph said...

I love those cute beanies and the leaves pictures!!!!!! I am so sad I am missing you this weekend...

Travis, Kassie, Ellie and Haven said...

such cute pictures!! Looks like they had a lot of fun.