Thursday, October 9, 2008

More and More Blankets!!

Here are the blankets I have done this last month. There are so many because one friend had triplets!! I love these blankets, but I hate them. They get done a lot quicker than the rag quilts, even though if you have the time you can do a rag quilt in a day or two, I don't have the time(at least to do this many in one month). But in these blankets you can see the mistakes a lot easier than in the rag quilts. I am telling you I love sewing, but man, I don't have the patience for it. It took me this many quilts, plus the two I partially did for my boys to figure out what I was doing wrong in one area of the quilt, which has now made it A LOT easier to sew them. I don't have the patience to figure it outwith the first blanket so I just keep going. I must be doing something right, Jordan is asking when I am going to make his, I'll be sure to make it a "Man's Blanket"!

Front ______________________________ Back










4 comments:

Julie G. said...

Very cute blankets! I'm very impressed!

Jessie Nielson said...

Chan,
The blanket that you sent us is one of our favorites! In fact, I received it the day that I went into the hospital to have Hannah and we ended up using it the whole time. Thank you so much for your wonderful gift! I love it!

Mal said...

Cute, cute blankets, you do good work! Brooke is located in Blanding, but I know that she is willing to travel!

JoJo said...

Those turned out so cute. What talent you have!