Saturday, May 17, 2008

My little Ayden

So the boys have been teething and have been taking turns being cranky or sometimes they can't handle being cranky alone and decide to have a party and "crank out" together. Ayden woke up pretty early from a nap and if it's too early he'll want to eat early which would put him and Gavin off schedule. Since that can't happen I have to be creative in keeping them occupied. Gavin can pick up his cheerios and feed himself almost any kind of finger food (age appropriate) that I give him. Ayden on the other hand has picked up the little puffs and cheerios before, but he's funny, once he is able to do something he feels like he's "been there done that" and kind of quits doing it, which he no longer will pick up the puffs, cheerios or any of the small foods. He will hang onto the bigger items I give him and chew on them for a little bit. Anyway, so we are working on that and trying to use a sippy cup.

I got a different assortment of food for them to try the other day and when Ayden got up early we spent a good hour going from one food to another, he'd get bored of one so we'd do another one. We had a lot of fun, he was being so funny and I think he enjoyed the attention all on him while Gavin was asleep. Here are a few pictures of my messy little man!

1 comment:

Travis, Kassie, Ellie and Haven said...

Those are such cute pictures if Ayden!!