Tuesday, May 13, 2008

High School Buddies!

Then...

Now....


A couple of weeks ago 2 of my best friends from high school came into town, I was so excited to see them!! I wanted to go to Chicago and meet up with t hem, but it would have been a disaster if I left them alone with Jordan, even if it was for a day and a night. I honestly think people think or say they know it's hard, but until you have actually experienced even babysitting twins for a day you have no idea, they are a handful, but very worth it! So I was excited when they said they were coming up Sat-Mon.

They got here and we went straight to the Melting Pot, sooo good! we had some great cheese and Chocolate fondue, by the end, honestly just looking at it made my stomach rumble, I ate way to much, but again, awwwwe it was worth it! We then went and saw "What happens in Vegas" It was a very entertaining movie I must say I laughed quit a bit. After the movie we went to Big Boy, nothing like Merritt's, but it would have to do! We had some milkshakes, mozz sticks, and onion rings. Jordan was amazed, he saw how stuffed we were when we left for the movie, he couldn't believe we went and got more food after the movie. I haven't had a late night like that (of fun, not of rocking babies) since Ayden and Gavin (again, it's ok, the boys are worth it) but man, I was grateful for their visit, it was a refreshing break! While waiting for the movie to start we got a little carried away with the camera...aren't we beautiful...we were trying to show EMOTION.......


The next day was more toned down. We went through old photos, had a walk through the woods behind my apartment, and I highlighted Becky's hair. I was so excited to have them here, it was fun to be silly for a night. I am so grateful for their friendship and I know it will last far longer than it already has! More pictures from our visit.....










2 comments:

MKB said...

OH that sounds like so much fun. I love it when my friends from high school come and visit.

Steph said...

It was soooooooooooooooooooo much fun to see you! You guys really need to plan a trip down here and we will watch the boys while you have a night on the town! Love you girl and give kisses to your cutie boys!