Tuesday, August 7, 2012

May

I got this pain recipe off Pinterest and I love it. It is I cup of cornstarch, 1 cup of water, and food coloring! It is awsome because when it goes on the side walk it pretty much turns to chalk so  it's messy, but cleans off a lot easier, and not to bad on the wallet! =)



Jordan finally took on the job of restaining the play set, it took forever!! I am grateful he did it because it was not fun!


It is still not 100% finished in this picture, but it looks so much better! Way to go Jordan!




I don't go out a ton, it still is hard, and I feel bad leaving Jordan with all the kids to put to bed.  But latley I feel a little less bad and I have been trying to get out a little more since I don't have a nursing baby depending on me. I went to The Melting Pot with my good friend from cosmetology school, love ya T!


I haven't had to many unexpected deaths in our family, knock on wood! But my cousin passed away unexpectedly and I grew up close with all my Aunts and Uncles and 1st, 2ns, 3rd cousins!! So, I thought it is important especially at these times to be supportive of our family. His funeral was in the middle of the week so Jordan couldn't come, so since it was a 3 1/2 hour drive i thought I could take on this road trip on m y own.  It really wasn't bad. We got there then right before and stayed at my sisters and we stayed in the basement and they were so exhausted they conked right out! I was so grateful for my niece Brytan who watched her younger siblings and my kids (except Carter, he is trouble!) so we could pay better attention at the funeral. I couldn't have done it with out her!!


Ave had her final dance recital and we gave her a flower at the end, she was pretty excited.  She does so well and loves dance so much, it is so fun to watch her! When we were leaving the recital she kept saying to me "you did a good job, I am so proud of you" so funny, she was telling me what I was telling her.  I think those words just made her feel good and proud of how great she did!

 
  

Ayden and Gavin pretty much finished up T-ball this year, they had one more game in June.  They loved it and they loved playing around with the boys on their team. They got so excited when they saw us watching them.  Half way through the "season" they had them try and hit the first 3 pitches with out the T and Gavin would not do it. Ayden tried it and did just fine with the change.  It wasn't until the last game Gavin decided to do it with out the T and hit the ball, he did awesome, they both did! Ayden and Gavin don't do well with change and new things and I was so proud of them as they took on this new sport for them!

Gavin
 


Ayden



No comments: