Monday, August 13, 2012

A visit to Grandma Jensen's

My kids really like being any where but home, except for Easton who for the most part, likes to be at home playing with his toys.  They love to visit Grandma Jensen's!  She has a fun play set in the backyard, which my kids love and was inspiration for ours, and during the colder days she has a room full of toys for my kids to go through!  What kid doesn't like to have new toys to play with other than the same old at home!
This day though, after we got there we realized Carter had a fever, I don't know if it had to do with the ear infections he was getting at the time, but he sure wasn't feeling well poor guy!










This looks like they are playing together...

But this is the sad face of a boy who just wants to sit next to his sister, but she is not budging!!



I guess she decided it would be more fun to share!

No comments: