Sunday, March 4, 2012

Thanksgiving 2011!

This year we finally live close enough that we can join my whole family for Thanksgiving! I was excited about this! We had it at my little brothers this year.  My family had been contemplating having at a church because our family has become so big, but my brother set up his garage really nice for us so we could have it there.  They had lights all over to give more lighting, he brought his TV out there and we watch our Simmons Family video, that is a little outdated, that Jordan and I made in 2007! It is still a good video and was fun to watch while we were eating! The kids all had fun playing and we had a lot of yummy food, got the rest of my Christmas shopping done doing some after Thanksgiving shopping, and my sister-in-law took all the kids for a fun hay ride the next day! Thanksgiving is a great Holiday!
 
 

















 


looking at the adds and opening gifts from Grandma and Grandpa





No comments: