Saturday, February 4, 2012

November


 Jordan turned 32!!!
 







Little Easton


Ayden's turn with Penguin (from preschool)


indoor trampoline- It's an old couch, I really don't care!



 
  

This is what are meals have looked like for the past 4 years...

Our first Big snowfall! We thought it would be fun to take the kids sledding on a hill at the entrance of our neighborhood.  They loved it the first time down.  They went down smoothly and didn't tip.  The next time I went with them and made it tip,OK, BIG mistake on my part!!  Easton was in front and snow flew in his face, he didn't want to go in the first place, so he was mad and done!! Ayden became worried because his tipped with Ava on the way down, seriously, I should have just left them alone. They all pretty much got back into it and had fun (after a few tantrums), and surprisingly wanted to do it again!  They did a good job pulling the sleds up the hill (it wasn't a big hill, but high enough for some toddler sledding!) Maybe next year will go better!




 



Outside making their first snowman






 My sister took our pictures for our Christmas card and it took many, many takes and the very last one she took is the one we did! Seriously, the work it takes to just get them facing the same way! It's a good thing our kids are cute no matter how crazy or smile-less the picture gets!



2 comments:

Jens and Patricia said...

You guys do so many fun things. I am jealous.
Hey, just wanted to get back and tell you what I did to potty train Liv. I made sure I had a week that I would be home. The first day I just let her run around without anything on the bottom so she could really figure out the sensations. I also rewarded her with a small treat and a sticker. As soon as she got that down, I put her in underwear. We still had many accidents but the good was outweighing the bad. I would not put pants on her at home. If we had to go anywhere I put her in pants we could get down quickly. It kind of depends on the kid, I am no expert at all but this is what worked for us. Luckily she picked it up fairly quickly. I also made sure to keep little potties completely accessible for her through the house. One, downstairs and up, etc. We only use pull ups at nights. Good luck!

The Hamblin's said...

So cute!! They are all getting so big, I can't even believe it!! The family picture on bottom is precious :) we miss you guys out here :)