Thursday, March 29, 2012

December Misc.

This is the problem with doing my posts so late, I wish I knew what was going on this night...I think I remember it being a night he would NOT go to sleep!! But, I will never know, he is so cute though! =)


I have 3 pictures hanging on my wall in the front room, one of our family, this of the boys and one of Ava and me. I didn't have one of the boys, so I tried taking a few.  Eventually all three pictures will be coordinating, but I think the word "eventually", comes out of my mouth way to often and eventually never comes!


Ava was sad and wanted so badly to be int he picture, so this is her turn! She is a sweet girl! We are lucky to have her!


Ok, so this is where my mean Mom award comes in.  Ayden wanted me to pour whip cream  in his mouth when he saw me doing it, and this is him freaking out after I did it. I wasn't mean in the way I did it, I just think maybe it was different then what he was expecting. The mean part was me laughing and taking a picture. Funny enough, he calmed down and wanted me to do it again.


Gavin and Ava watching TV together, I thought this was cute.


Our little Easton is the messiest child EVER. He is a mess seconds after you clean him off and I swear all he was doing was standing! My friend called him a "Hot mess" I thought that was funny. He is a sweet boy. So, what he is doing naked I have no idea, but I am sure there is a reason =)


These two definitly fight and tease each other, but they also play really well with each other.  They definitely have a great bond and I hope they always have that bond.  This is Easton pushing Ava on the swing



And this is Ava sitting on the ground with her arms out ready to catch Easton as he goes down the slide.


So I tried to get crafty, which never works, and I saw this in a Magazine and tried to copy it.  It was a white chocolate covered Oreo  with chocolate covered marshmallow hate on a stick.  I tried making it for the boys to give to their preschool teacher and they were falling all over the place, I am sure she looked at them and then threw them away instead of eating them, I would have!
Anyway, I just did the three for their teacher for their teacher and the rest I left flat on a plate with the hat and the head separate and gave them to the kids! Maybe,next year I'll do better with something else! Although, we did make some yummy reindeer munch that I got from the same magazine and it was YUMMY, we made it a few times this December!



Smiley little Carter.  He has done well in the exer-saucer, Easton was my only child that didn't like it


Painting

The kids decorating sugar cookies.  They rarely eat the ones they decorate, but they definitely eat enough frosting to cover a cookie while "decorating" theirs


No comments: