Tuesday, March 2, 2010

January 2010

I know I am always falling behind in my blogs, but I love doing it. I feel like I am so overwhelmed during the day that I forget to take in the sweet things my kids during the day, but I do take pictures. Even though life seems very tough right now, I have always been incredibly grateful for my life and my family and I couldn't ask for anything greater. But in the present day I have plenty of melt downs and feelings of being inadequate, and going through my pictures reminds me again of all that I am grateful for and how lucky I am.


Here are some pictures from January...



This picture below is our little Ayden and this is a regular every day occurance for him. He brings a chair, searches for something he wants and whines and whines and whines for it forever!!!!



trying on Daddy's shoes


I got these bath crayons for my kids thinking they would LOVE them. It is a chance to color on something other than paper and not get in trouble. Well, they did for the first few days, but that became short lived and they moved on to other things. But it was fun for awhile. We also got the water markers, which I don't recommend, they are MESSY, at least for my kids.


My funny, crazy little boys in action...


Ava LOVES her Daddy. As soon as she sees him home from work or school her arms go up for him to pick her up. Yesterday was a nice day out so we were outside when Jordan came home. Ava was walking very slowly getting a feel for walking on the grass, as soon as she saw Jordan her speed increased significantly.

Jordan is a great Dad and tried his best with work and school to spend time with the kids. I love this picture. He is kind of hard to see, but Easton is in the sling Jordan is wearing and Ava has her arms around him. The story of our life, always holding 2 babies!

Ava is growing so quickly, almost too quickly and I never thought I would say that for any of my kids. Around the beginning of the month, she started standing a few weeks later she was taking a few steps and by the middle of Feb she is now a pretty avid walker. She loves trying to puzzle things together and she is really getting into books these days. She is very independent and has her own little schedule at home. my boys wake up between 6 and 7 whereas Ava wakes up between 9 and 10. They all go down at 1 and Ava sleeps the longest there too. We lay the boys down at 7 pm and Ava stays up until about 8 - 8:30 just roaming around enjoying the boys not tackling her down or stealing toys around. The other day we were all sharing a community bowl of macaroni and my boys would come up and take bites off the fork, but Ava had to take the fork from me and feed herself, then give it back for some more. She is so pleasant and happy. It is funny because during the day she doesn't say much, but at night when the boys are down and she is up, she becomes such a jabber mouth. So in the end, she has become quit the night owl like her mom!


So this was funny. I looked over at Ava and she as facing the other way, but there was a trail of white cream behind her. She turned around and this is what I saw!! I had left the lotion cap off ....oops!


Ava in the beginning stages of her walking and a video clip of her being silly


Well, we all know about Easton!! Our sweet little boy with his attachment problems! He does have a few moments before he starts crying that Jordan gets to enjoy him.




Easton loves his baths, he is always smiling while getting one...


Jordan being a great dad and helping out with the kids!


Easton all bundled up and ready to go...





1 comment:

Laura said...

oh my, they are all so cute! Thanks for the videos, Zack laughed through them all. I love their personalites, I cant wait to see them in August!