Saturday, September 26, 2009

Our Sealing Day to Ava










On August 29th, 2009 we were sealed to our beautiful daughter Ava in the Boise temple. We feel so blessed to be able to travel where we can have family around to celebrate this special day and moments like these. Although it was very hard to get a "perfect picture" of us all smiling and looking straight into the camera (I can dream) we were very lucky to get so many pictures taken to remember this special day. Ava has been such a blessing in our lives and we know she was always meant to be a part of our family. We could not imagine life without her.

We knew this day would be busy and hectic for our children. The greatest peace was brought to us in the sealing room when our children were brought in. They were so happy and calm almost like they were preparing to enter. We were able to look into the mirror and see our Eternal Family.

Family and Friends who were able to come and celebrate this special day with us!

Jordan's family members who were able to make it


My Family
Braxton representing the Colt Family who had to leave right after the sealing due to a constipated child =)
A few of my close friends who were able to make it as well.


The boys admiring the fountain

Grandpa Smith wanting a pound

7 comments:

MKB said...

Your family looked so cute in the temple. Thanks for inviting us it was so good to see you. Hopefully next time you are in town we can get the kids together.

Lindy and Bryce Ellsworth said...

I love all the pictures! You have a beautiful looking family! We were so happy to e there with you to celebrate a special moment in your family. Hope life is great for you, and hope to talk to you soon! Love and miss you!

Michelle Colt said...

Wow shra....Thanks for all the details about my fam. lol j/k I'm glad that you came here so that we could share your special day! We love little AVA!!

Dayna said...

That is amazing you were sealed! What a special day for you! Also, your tummy looks AMAZING! How are you doing it? 3 kids and one on the way...you are a saint!

Anonymous said...

Chandra, you amaze me! I was talking to Matt on the phone this morning and he mentioned you are due pretty soon and said you adopted another little girl (I haven't been on people's blogs forever as you can tell). I have two little boys with my husband in school...i don't don't have you do it with 3 and another one almost here! How wonderful to have these sweet children in your family. I love all the pictures of your family at the temple. Good luck these next few weeks with this little one coming :)

Nicole said...

I am so happy for you, what a special day!! I was so sad I couldn't go up to Boise and share it with you. I'm glad everything went to well, you have lots of people who love you!! Miss you!

Tanya said...

Chandra,

I never got your email! My email is treyandlucyblog@gmail.com. I think your family is just so beautiful. Thanks for taking the time to write me.