Friday, May 1, 2009

Some more fun Feb pictures I came across

Our Wild Man!!





Never a moments rest for our little Ayden. This is him first thing in the morning busy as can be, we hadn't even had a chance to change his peed through wet bum..Yuk I know!


Ayden loves the ball pit toy we have. The boys both bring their toys in it and play really well together in it. My favorite though is when Ayden starts rolling around in the balls, he is an animal I tell ya! It seems like since the bal pit, he thinks it's fun to roll on everything, even if it is just the carpet.



I went to Ikea and got these drawer organizers that unzip on the bottom so they can fold flat if you're not using them. The boys had a lot of fun when I go them out. The one on Ayden looks like he is just holding it, but it is acctually hanging out around his belly, he walked around like that for a little bit.


No comments: