Monday, April 20, 2009

Valentines Day!!



All the pictures that I tried to take of the boys that lead to there Valentines card! Sticky suckers and all, that's one of the many things that can bring a smile to their face! You can't resist these cute faces!!!
For Valentines day we got the boys some stuffed aniaml dogs, because dogs are their favorite!! and Ava got the little monkey she is holding in her picture. We got them on video coming out of their room and seeing the dogs on the ground when they came out, it was very cute, but it was with our video camera, and we still haven't figured out how to get the video's from that on the computer.

Opening gifts from their Grandparents




Checking it out...


Success, they love it!!





Taste testing it out....


Thanks Grandma, We love it!!

Our valentines Date the weekend before Valentines day..Fondue, my favorite!!

2 comments:

Michelle Colt said...

Love those little boys faces!! The close ups are my favorite! Can't wait to see you again! Good job for posting. I don't know how you do it, you buys lady! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

I have enjoyed your blog since I first seen it. It is such a nice way to keep in contact with everyone. I love you so much Chandra and be able to see your little family and to to also have the opportunity see all of the family is special to me. I love all of the pictures and enjoy looking at them again and again. I am so happy for you and Jordan to be expecting another little one. You will soon be caught up with Michelle, Ha Ha. Only a little sooner than it took her. Take care of your family and if your folks are there now tell them Hi for me.
Love Grandma Martin (that is the name I like and will be going by Heaven),