Thursday, May 14, 2009

Today

Ok so this didn't deal with today, although she wore one today. But I wanted to show off these dang cute flowers that my sister made for Ava. I love them!! She made me a ton, so now I have just about one for every outfit. We love our little girl!



Now Today...

I just had to talk about some cute things my boys did today.

Usually when we ask for kisses from the boys they lean their head into you, and that is their "kisses". Today I asked Ayden for some kisses and I was puckering my lips making kissing noises, just being silly, and Ayden came in straight for my lips and gave me kisses, and then wondering if it was a fluke asked him again and he came in again, it was so cute. It made me laugh and feel good..he really loves me!!! =)

Later, my camera was on the floor and Ayden picked it up out it up and held it to his eye and said "Cheese" over and over again, it was too cute as well!

Lately, when a book has a door in it, and I am going through all the objects in the picture in their books I knock on the door and say, "Knock, knock, anybody their?". Gavin was showing me a book and was about to turn the page and sees the door and knocks on it with his fist as says "knock, knock"

And then the kicker..I was changing Ava's diaper and left for a minute to get her bottle and her Pj's and this is what I came back to...


My boys decided she wasn't clean enough and wanted to help with changing her diaper...what good little helpers. They unddid her diaper grabbed the wipes and got her nice and clean.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Oh my gosh, I love those bows!! SO dang cute. You've got one pretty girl. I also love those picture of the boys changing the diaper.

Michelle Colt said...

Cute chan!! Ava looks so big. I'm dieing to see her! I wish I could come see you! And your boys are getting so big. Tomorrow they will be 8 and getting baptized. It flies!!