Thursday, December 27, 2012

Grandma and Grandpa Smith came to visit!

 What my kids love more than anything is to have visitors and to visit other people! We pretty much do everything as a family and all my kids are so little, I don't always have a lot of play dates over, partially because I can't keep my house clean and by the time it is, it's not a good time for other kids to come over and well I am embarrassed for the parents to see my house when they come over and really, I just picture in my head the kids going home saying, "Their house was a mess!" So, one day when my kids are in school and I have a moment to breathe, It will be a little easier to at least pick up breakfast after breakfast and not after lunch and sometimes dinner!!! I know don't judge!

My kids were in Heaven when Grandma, Grandpa, and Uncle Ben stopped by!

Grandma coloring with the kids outside



Uncle Ben doing an great job playing and entertaining my kids!
 


Grandpa reading Ava and Easton's favorite book while acting it out as he is reading
 
 


Grandpa reading more stories, my kids love it!
 
 
 
 They only sw them for a short time and needed some more Grandma and Grandpa time, so we invited them to come along with us for a day at the Gardens, my kids loved having them there!!


Chasing "boats" down the water trail, their favorite part
 
 
 
 
 
 


Grandpa playing the echoing drums


 Grandma dancing with Ava on stage!

  


No comments: