Thursday, December 27, 2012

Girls Weekend/Steph's 30th B-day!!

This was definitely a well needed weekend!! I have not spent a night away from my kids wince we brought our now 5 year olds home, so I was a little nervous, silly i know, I was only about 25 minutes away, but I had a little anxiety!! However, once I left and I was out, I was fine and had so much fun!!! We stayed the night in a hotel and then went up to park city and did all the fun rides up there, my favorite was the zip line! I love these ladies and I am so glad I got a chance to spend so much time with them to celebrate Steph's 30th birthday!

A little coke to liven our late night =)


 

What's a girls night with out doing hair!!



A yummy bakery we stopped in
 

Park City!




The Zip line!











The Alpine Coaster





And the Alpine Slide
 



And we ended our great day with  more good friends for dinner at The Melting Pot!





No comments: