Thursday, December 27, 2012

August Misc.

So, August started off AWESOME!! My friend Gwen and I went and saw the musical Wicked! I have been wanting to see this since it came out and seriously, my dream was coming true!! Since kids I haven't been able to do a lot for myself and I think this fulfilled a year of enjoyment for me, it was so great!!





If things couldn't get any better, I ran my first half marathon!! It was a lot of work, but thanks to Gwen's help ans my early morning running buddy, I did it!! I was so happy that  mys sister Nikki came and ran it with me, I was so grateful for her support! I finished in 1:55.49, don't think I will be beating that time! I don't know when I will get a chance to run another one, but now I am set to run an obstacle course called the Spartan in June 2013, I am super excited and only hope I will be ready for it!








Jordan's sister and her family moved to Utah, we are so excited they are here! They live about 45 minutes away, so they came for the weekend to hang out so we could play games after all the kids were down, it was so fun to finally be able to meet their baby, Grant!

 
 
 
Nothing like painting on the cement, especially with this awesome stuff! It is a mixture of half water half cornstarch and food coloring (thank you Pintrest!).  It turns chalky when it gets on the ground and it is easy to get off their clothes! Couldn't be happier and neither can they!
 
 
 



Ayden and Gavin started soccer.  It was a change for them, and change is always hard for them, but I was impressed with how well the adapted.  They got 2 snacks, one at half time and one at the end, I think that made it for them! Ayden liked it a little more than Gavin, and Gavin likes T-ball a little more than Ayden, i kinda figured with their personalities. But lately they both have been asking when they get to play T-ball and soccer again, so we will see what they stick with!
 
 
 


These 3 really go into coloring this summer
 


Little Cheesy grin!!
 


Ayden learned to ride his bike without training wheels this summer and is in heaven!! He has been ready for a while, but just so scared to do it, I was excited for him when he caught on, I knew he could he do it!
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: