Monday, November 5, 2012

Misc.pictures from July

hanging out before bed, probably getting ready for a snack if they are downstairs in the kitchen!


 

The Princess has arrived!

 

Cookie time! Our favorite snack, homemade cookies!  We always make a big batch and only make what we eat and refrigerate the rest so we can have a fresh batch every time! The only way I like it, nice and hot right out of the oven!!




Bath time


Some pictures we were taking with my phone
 


Ths was  hillarious!! We have to keep telling them to cover up , especially if they are in front of our windows, so they needed help getting dressed after playing outside in the water and they came out like this to get me!

I have been training to get in shape and run my first half marathon! I pulled out my old "tune belt" from  my running days with my dad and wanted to take a pic and show him.  It was all I had to hold my phone that I was listening to music on!
 

Ayden and Ava  helping Dad mow the lawn




Sadly yes, Carter is in our bed still! It acctually all started when he started getting his ear infections, and well here we are today and boy does he move!!



No comments: