Monday, November 5, 2012

Fun things we did in July

 After a not so successful time at the Zoo on the 4th, we decided to try it again! Still very hot, but much better! Our kids love it there!



Ok so I tried to pick one of these, but they both had a cute smile in the first one, and the second one Ava did another pretty cute one that I couldn't pass up!


Leave it to the good ole back pack we use ALL the time to give the kids a break! and sometimes us.  It is the only way to keep Carter in one spot and not trying to constantly get out at times!

The Seals and the Polar Bear!

They love posing with the statues!  This is a cute one!

This summer they had hula hooping going on a few times we went.  Ava loved it! And I have to say I was quit the hula hooper in my day! =)
 A day off from the hot weather and a trip to the dinosaur museum with some friends!









And of course, A LOT of playing outside, especially with water!









Carter taking drinks and playing with the hose

 
  



Ayden usually has this things piled high with everything he can find and fit in this wagon....he is a busy boy!
 

We and my friend got some great groupon tickets to a SheDaisy concert and a fun fireworks so afterwards, it was a nice break from reality!




  

So we totally wished we had done this earlier in the summer.  We went to The Gardens at  Thanks Giving Point for the first time and it was so fun!!! We had no idea what to expect and if we knew there was so much water stuff for them to play in, we would have brought their swimming suits! Oh well, it was a super hot day again and well, they just played in their clothes! It totally forgot my camera too, so I only got a few pics with my phone.

 







We went down to Check out The new City Creek Mall right across from Jordan's work an the kids really enjoy the play area there, so we hung out for a little bit while we were waiting for him to get off work





Ayden and Gavin started swimming lessons this month, the first day they cried and I had to throw them in just to get into the water and after that day, they kept telling me they weren't going to cry.  They did really well, they have a hard time with new things, but they adjusted really well, so proud of my big boys!
 






 

No comments: