Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Halloween 2011

 I know batman doesn't have a sword, but this year he does! Ayden and Gavin wanted the bring their swords, which we ended up carrying later! Ava, I have to say is the best looking Bat Girl Ever!! I'll be honest, we were at the store, and she saw the spider girl costume and wanted it, so I thought oh that's fine, the boys have spider  man masks, they'll be cute, but then I saw this super cute  Bart Girl costume I couldn't pass up, and the boys had batman costumes already as well. Ava then saw the princess outfits and was dying, she wanted to be a princess so bad.  But alas, look who won! =) But I wasn't that mean, she put it on and loved it!


The trick or treating begins...






Little Easton was a champ! He has worn this costume around the house so many times, it seemed fine, but we soon found out it was struggling to walk in it, and on top of that, he was determined to carry his heavy pumpkin full of candy, so he was always dragging behind.  Towards the end he finally let Jordan hold him. He is a determined little boy!

You just can't let them go to bed with out eating the candy they dragged around all night!






I gave up trying to get them to look up!

No comments: