Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Easton's Birthday

 Our traditional Brithday mornings consist of balloons and an assortment of dollar store toys for the kids to play with and get excited about. Kind of like a birthday gift bag if we were having a party. Who's ever Birthday it is gets a little more plus their real presents later in the day. I know a little boring, but it gets my kids excited and knowing we are celebrating someones "Happy Birthday" as they call it.






Easton running around with his horn and beloved balloon!




His new doggy (He is always fighting Ayden and Gavin for theirs, so we got him his own!)


 Noise makers , I should have second thought those! =)


 His birthday was on a weekday, and i didn't want him to open his presents until Jordan got home from work.  So since it was just me and the kids I wanted to have a few fun things I knew Easton would like. We had a few play- doe things, but we have been out of play doe for awhile! So I got some more so play doe and play doe sets so they all could have fun and there would not be to much fighting over things! They had fun so I was glad I got it all!





A birthday tradition...donuts for breakfast! Easy and good!


I got some bubble wands that came with glasses to make them reflect and look like rainbow colored




Present time
 


This was his favorite toy, an old school weeble tree house and he hasn't gotten tired of it yet!

  
 All the kids pounced on it after he opened it, I couldn't get them to back off! 



Carter hanging out


His gift from my parents, his favortie part about it was the bone wristband remote control



Cake time!
So, This isn't anything fancy, however, I made the Best Frosting Ever!! That is acctually what the girled named it when I found it online, but seriously...BEST FROSTING EVER! It's like the yummy soft frosting on the cookies at  the store...so easy and so yummy!!




First, he started eating with his fork...
  

But decided his hands were a much better tool...

  

Ayden continuing the Chandra tradition of showing your food to the camera...

And Easton joining in!

  

 

 
 The end of the night
Our Birthday boy showing us how old he is

Smiling with mom, and working on holding up his fingers, then Ava had to do it as well!
 

No comments: