Friday, January 8, 2010

Some random moments

  • Easton has acid reflux and has slowly become more picky about how he is fed. He no longer likes me to nurse him on the chairs in the kitchen so I can be there with my other kids while they are eating lunch. so, when they were almost done I went into the other room to feed him. I start hearing Gavin scream and yelling for me. I figured he was just fighting with Ayden and if I kept quite, he would stop and it would be done with. Instead, he got out of his chair came over to me and said "Mom, look, Mom, Look" I told him to hold on, I would come when I was done feeding Easton. He goes back into the kitchen and then runs back and says "Mom, Ava, wet" I hear splashing noises, so I thought I better check. My sweet little Ayden decided he would try and pour a 1/2 full carton of milk into the empty baby food jars from Ava's lunch and made it a little in there and alot all over everything else andAva had come into the kitchen and was also playing in the milk. Seriously, I cleaned up our house twice before Jordan got home and it was still a mess when he got home, and then he tells me he feels like a janitor at night because I am always feeding Easton while he is cleaning up!! I can't wait for the day my kids have chores!

  • The other day, Ayden came up to Jordan, smelled his pockets and tried reaching into them. He had smelled the gum in there and wanted some.

  • Jordan was going to lay the boys down and as they were walking by, I was sitting in the rocking chair feeding Easton and I said "Hey come give me kisses!" and they just smiled and walked on by. Seconds later, Gavin came walking back and gave me a big kiss goodnight, it was so cute and unexpected.

  • Jordan was setting up the cribs and Ayden came running into the family room where I was and said "Daddy, hit, mean, bum, hit" I asked "did Daddy spank you?" and he gave me a smile telling me I was right i nunderstanding him. He then said it again "hit, bum, mean". So, I asked jordan and his response was "Tattle Tale! I patted him on the bum a while ago because he wasn't listening and he kept getting into things"

1 comment:

Lindy and Bryce Ellsworth said...

I love all the funny stories you share! I hope life is wonderful for you! Hope to see you soon! Love and miss you!