Tuesday, January 5, 2010

November Miscellaneous

These first couple of pictures were me and Jordan trying to be photographers and take a "one month" picture of Easton because we didn't love the ones we got. Although Easton is very cute, we apparently aren't very good at photography.








Easton all cuddled in his swing


The boys love Easton and whenever I give them the Ok to even go near him they get excited


Ayden trying so hard to be soft




Our two babies!


Whenever there is a movie on that Ava loves, this is what she does. Her favorites are: Bear in the Big Blue House, The Wiggles, most of the Disney Sing-A-Longs, and Barney. Like our boys, she loves the shows that have music in them, maybe we should start our own band and make some money! =) j/k






Ava being a big girl and standing so well


She definitely knows where the boys room is and if we aren't careful and she is up when they are asleep, she will go over to their door and bang on it.



The boys have really gotten into coloring, especially Gavin. Ayden will color like a mad man all over his paper, then start throwing the caps and markers every where, he still has some work to do.


I was proud of myself. I bought this art easel at a mom-to-mom sale. It was supposedly unused, and it was still in the box. Well, the dang chalkboard didn't work. I finally got some chalkboard paint, sanded it down and it now works!! I didn't know if the paint would stick to the surface, but it did and I am glad, my boys love it and now I don't feel so much like it was money wasted.



Dinner at the smith home


Bath time...it's sad I know, it is the end of the day and I have done NOTHING to myself, not even combed my hair, sadly enough, this is very typical.







Thanksgiving dinner. I think turkey and chicken are my two favorite things to make. My kids love them and they are easy!! I just have to make sure I am home to baste it, and well, I'm always home!


Gavin wanting to help


Ayden looking at the stuffing and saying "eeewww", I agree! That was all for Jordan.

My boys will be caring on the tradition with me of looking at Black Friday adds on Thanksgiving Day preparing for the early morning sales!!

Some visitors we had this month...

My amazing friend Christina who came from CA to help me for a week with my kids after having Easton! I met her in CA and we have been great friends ever since, I love her and I am so grateful for her friendship. She did so much for me while she was here I can't thank her enough!


Jordan's mom was in town helping my sister-in-law Kassie with their new baby and made a few visits with some dinner to our home, my kids love seeing Grandma!

Here is a video of my kids playing with their cousins! They love Ellie and Haven and even though we live so close with busy schedules and husbands in school it's hard to see them, but when they do they are always so excited. If I tell Ayden Ellie and Haven are coming over he Says "Kassie" and the other day Jordan was coming home and usually the first thing they say is Daddy, but this time I said "Who do you think that is?" and Ayden yells "Kassie!" They really love their Aunt and Uncle too!

Photo and video editing at www.OneTrueMedia.com

Ava Loves to jump, this is one of her more mild times in the bouncer.

No comments: