Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Success!!!

Today I was offically out with the kids all day running around by myself, besides the trip to the park with some friends. The kids did so great. We have all been sick for the last few weeks, and still going strong on the sick side regretfully, but slowly, the boys seem to be lowering on there fevers. The only thing that seems to make them not focus on there aweful, nasty viruses is going outside. Since Jordan had school today and has it tomorrow I obviously wasn't going to be able to go run some errands for the next few days and we are completly out of milk (which is a necessity, especially for my boys) I knew I had to go out.

Now, I haven't really been to worried about going out, really Ava is so great. I don't want to say it's easy with 3 kids under the age of 2 because it sure has it's challenges! But one baby compared to 2 seems like a cake walk!! I can't explain it, just being in a sling or Bjorn she is as calm as can be, if I am feeding her and the boys need help with something I can stop for a minute or two and she is so content. Nothing like my boys, you stopped feeding them there bottle and they would have screamed like you threw something at them. She is just so different from the boys and is the perfect addition to our family.

The hardest part of my day is getting myself ready. I have found the only time for a shower for me is in the evening, which I have been so tired especially with this nasty nasty cold that I just want to crash at the end of the night, or during the boys nap time, which is mine as well..so shower or nap....honestly call me dirty all you want, but I say NAP!!! so I may look like trash and so doesn my house, but my kids are clean, and happy (when they are not sick or teething which is another story) when I give them all my attention which makes me happy. So for now, my house and looks are put on hold...

7 comments:

JoJo said...

You're amazing. What more can I say? You're little family is lucky to have you.

Amanda and the Bradys said...

i love your skills!!! can you make me a bag? serious!

Jason Both said...

Completly understand. I haven't showered in two days. My house is pretty good right now though. Not perfect, but I don't think it'll be perfect for awhile. As soon as I clean up, it is a disaster again within minutes. (I baby sit a baby, so I have four kids to watch most of the time. At least I get a break at night though. You're amazing to do it 24/7).

Jess and Tom Francom said...

The sacrifices of a mom! You are amazing Chandra.... it's all worth it though, right? :)

Jens and Patricia said...

Those family pictures are so beautiful!

Laura said...

Im glad she is a good baby! Linc was like that too. He didnt mind if I had to set down the bottle to get something for Zack. She is so adorable!

Susana said...

Hi, I came across your blog through a friend's blog, Leah Both. I was wondering if you would be interested in me designing a custom blog for you for free? I am trying to build up my portfolio and would love to design a blog for you. You can check out www.smithclan2000.blogspot.com for a general idea of what I can do. If you like it I can give you several more to view for ideas. If you're interested you can email me at customblog@gmail.com. Hope to hear from you.

Susana Lambert