Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Our Family

Before I play catch-up on my blog, I wanted to post some recent pictures of our family...These are the kids Easter clothes, so we won't put them on them again until Easter, but I was so proud of these cute outfits and how they coordinate, I can't wait to put them on them again! This is also Ava's one month picture.


Our 3 beautiful children




Ayden wouldn't crack a smile and every time the photographer got even a little too close to him he would start freaking out! We are lucky we even got this picture, but isn't he so handsome!


Gavin with the teary eyes and the teddy bear in his hand, this was not a good picture taking day for him!



Ava was so sweet the entire time



Holding her head up like a big girl!

These are for you mom, pictures of Ava smiling!


6 comments:

Amanda and the Bradys said...

ok so here is my address, 790 N Fort Lane #4, Layton Ut 84041. I like dark colors...anything really...i just love it!!!!

Syd said...

Your family is soooo cute. Really. Ava is so adorable and I always just want to eat those boys up!! Glad to hear you are doing so well!!

Laura said...

I love her smile!! I hope we get to see her soon!

Travis, Kassie, Ellie and Haven said...

Sweet little Ava, love her little smile. She is such a cute little girl!!

Nicole said...

Your kids are so cute! We still have the announcement of little Ava on our fridge, she's so dang cute, I don't want to ever take it down.

Michelle Colt said...

I only have one word, PRECIOUS!! I can't wait to meet your little girl. I love ya.