Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Our Sealing Day

Our next big event was the reason why we were there. We were finally able to be sealed to our boys!!!This was a Happy Day, one we will never forget!! The thing we thought was most special about this day is that it is also the day of our Anniversary, we couldn't have picked a better day!

Our day was rushed the entire morning, but the moment our boys were wheeled into the sealing room in their white little strollers and there white little blessing out fits we could not deny the spirit in that room. The temple workers had to take care of them while we prepared for the sealing and when they entered they had such huge smiles and were so happy to see us. At the end of the sealing they wrapped their little arms around our necks and we are now an eternal family. We love our boys so much and we know they were always meant to be apart of our family. We are so grateful for all of the support from all of our friends and family.

When it came picture time, it was the boys nap time so we thought that explained why they were acting so restless, but it seemed a little more than usual. Later the temple worker told us Ayden didn't eat much before the sealing. I wished we would have known that before we went out for pictures, because I think giving him food would have fixed the problem...he was just hungry the poor guy!
We got our pictures taken in our sealing clothes together, which I really wanted. The boys were so cute in their white clothes, my favorite was the white suspenders. Although I like my dress, next to all the brides in their very elegant gowns I felt very plain. Through out the entire time in the temple they kept referring to Jordan as the groom, and me as the bride. They had me get ready in the brides room with all the brides, which was a little wierd for me. We had to keep reminding them why we were there and that we had already been married and sealed in the temple. But it did bring back good memories of our wedding day. I feel so blessed to be sealed to my family for all of eternity. Here are some pictures of our special day.


















All who came!!
My Family


Jordan's Family


My family also had some more family pictures taken afterwards.





11 comments:

Jason Both said...

Beautiful pictures, and what a happy day!!! Now those boys are yours forever. I love how all the family came and how everyone was matching. Way cute.

Laura said...

it was a great day. thank you so much for letting us be there. the sealing was amazing, a memory I will never forget. Those little boys mean so much to us and we are so happy they are officially sealed to you guys.

Matt and Tommi +4 said...

I've been waiting for this posting! I am so happy for you guys! Congratulations! Will you be in Boise in December? I can't wait to meet the boys. Love you guys!

Travis, Kassie, Ellie and Haven said...

Such cute pictures!! What a great day that was!

Colleen said...

congratulations! i am so happy for you. great pictures. such a special day.

Carrie said...

Wow, what a special day! Your family pictures are adorable. What a blessing those little boys are!

Nicole said...

Those pictures turned out beautiful! Thanks soooo much for letting me share that special day with you! It was such a neat experience, I'm so happy for you!

Steph said...

You guys got some really really great shots. I am so happy I was able to share this special day with one of my most special sista's!

Syd said...

Oh, your family is gorgeous. I just love those boys already. I can't wait to meet them. Congrats on your sealing day. We had our first, our daughter, sealed on our anniversary too! So neat. It was so fun to meet you, I'm so glad you came up and introduced yourself. I am sure those two keep you hopping.

carlpam3 said...

These picutes are so flippin cute. who took them? I'm so happy for you, it looks like you guys had a great day. (Letitia just had a baby boy 4weeks early yikes!)But all is well they are both doing well. He weighed in at 5lbs 1oz and is so tiny. He eats like a horse. Well I'm so glad I got to see these pictures they are awesome!! love ya pam

Faron and Erin said...

Yeah! Congrats! That is so speacial! What a day worth waiting for! I'm so happy for you guys!