Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Our LONG trip...Utah!

I know it has taken me a while to get this up, but these long posts take forever!! I was waiting for the pictures of our sealing to come, but I should have just started splitting it up, but time goes by so quickly during the day and my evenings I need to just sit, even though I never feel like I do anyways. Well, here it is...

First stop Lagoon!! My family wanted go here as a family all 25 of us!! The boys did really well and went on their first rides at 11 months!! There first ride was this airplane, which "I am really glad they did so well on it, because while watching them on it, I realized it went in circles kind of fast, you never know what kids can handle so I am glad they handled it! Our favorite was them on the boats, they just looked so big!! They were trying to turn the wheel and they took turns ringing the bell, it was cute!! They also went on a car ride with their cousins and when the ride guy was getting the kids off, he tried to let them walk to me and their legs kept going jello, I had to let him know they didn't walk yet, it was kind of funny.

Ayden finally had a chance to ride the carousel, he was always sleeping any other time Jordan and I have been around one, so Gavin should be a pro by now, this is like his 3rd time!!
It was really great to be able to have this fun memory with my family, it is not often that we are all able to get together to do things like this. It really is hard to be so far away.





No comments: