Sunday, July 6, 2008

9 month Updates





This is a little late, but I wanted to post the stats of the Boys 9 month appointment, even though they are almost 10 months..man, time flies!

Gavin's
Height: 29 in. 75%
Weight: 21.25 lbs 75%

Ayden's
Height: 29 in. 75% ( He finally caught up)
Weight: 21.4 lbs 75%

Both boys are crawling and lifting themselves up onto things, it really is so nice, they play so much better with each other. They are really funny to watch, they totally wrestle with each other, Ayden pulls Gavin's hair and I think Gavin is getting use to it because he just makes this funny face like it hurts, but it will take hima while of tugging before he starts crying. Then Ayden will pull his head down into a head lock and not let Gavin up, Gavin can't resist a cry on that bully technique. Ayden totally has a smile on his face while doing it, hopefully I can catch it on video sometime. Gavin is a little bully himself as well, he moves around so well and Ayden is still a little wabbly and every time Ayden is holding on to something and he hear's Gavin on his way over he cries before Gavin even gets there because he knows he his going to knock him down. Gavin is very playful and loves being apart of all the action, especially when he is around his cousins, it's a lot of fun to watch! Ayden kind of does his own thing and prefers to sit on someones lap and be loved. If you leave him alone and he doesn't see you he plays really well. The boys love crawling underneath the exer-saucers, it seems to be the place I always fine them. They both have their bottom teeth and they both are getting a top tooth. They are a lot of fun and again, growing so much every day!


4 comments:

Laura said...

their smiles are the best thing in the whole world! I am so excited to see them next month. they are some big babies. remember how big zack seemed at christmas? well, they are bigger than he was at 9 months. he was 21 lbs and 31 inches. Its crazy these tiny babies are so big now. miss you guys.

Mal said...

Cute, cute boys. I think they are just as big as Brody is and he is 18 months! He is tiny. We have already noticed the dirtiness with the black car, but hopefully that just means we will wash it more than have with our previous cars!

Tara G. said...

They are so, so, cute and sweet! I love this stage.

The Michiganders said...

I was also so glad to get to meet you! I have been meaning to call you all week--especially after I saw that you were a fellow Idahoan. ;)

I grew up in Idaho Falls and all of my family still lives there. We usually go to visit for several weeks in the summer and at Christmas. We LOVE Idaho. The Boise FSA link is on my computer because I helped the Boise FSA Chairs start up a blog. They saw that I had started one for MI and wanted some help.

Anyway--I hope we can get together sometime. I would love to meet your boys. They are adorable!

Also--Sydney and Amber (the other adoptive Moms that were at the broadcast tonight) are linked on my blog. Amber is under the friends links (Amber and Cody) and Sydney is under the I heart Adoption links as (Forever Young).