Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Messy kids!


I swear I have the messiest babies ever, and kids at times! It really is embarrassing when we go to restaurants, which is one of the many reasons we don't eat out! I had to get a spaghetti picture, I have one of all my babies, but this isn't the worst of them, he is usually covered in food  and all over the floor, I am surprised any ends up in his mouth! He doesn't like me to feed him and as many times as I would have to get up by giving him little bit by little bit at a time isn't worth it with all my other kids making us get up and down, so a mess it is!


Dinner time!

Easton with his chapped cheeks! It was from rubbing snot across his face all day long then going outside in the windy cold! I tried to get it every time, but as often as it ran, it was impossible. I even tried telling him over and over again to get a wipe or tell me and I'll get it, but kids are kids!


Ava saying cheese with a bread stick in her mouth!


Cute spaghetti, toothy grin!

Gavin is my cleanest, love this face he gives


Carter really learned to use a sippy cup this month really well!



Another messy meal!


Ayden eating lunch with penguin from school


No comments: