Tuesday, May 1, 2012

January misc.


 A few pictures of our house, There have already been a few changes to it, I need a decorator!!



The kids playing outside



Ayden loves his bike! He always wants to ride it our front, but I just can't stay out there as long as he wants me to, I keep having to go in and out to help with the other kids that don't want to be outside, so the gated backyard works best! I am grateful for all the cement we have back there for the kids to be able to do things like ride their bikes!


Yeah, so this toy stroller broke!



Ava showing us where she got hurt



Ava started dance this month, she is awesome, she does so well and remembers things fast! She posed herself!

  

Easton watching Gavin play a game on his camera

  

Last month I took a picture of the boys to hang, and I wanted to get one of me and Ava, so a few weeks later we took one of us.  Ava is the hardest child to take a picture of, she can't stand still and is always making silly faces, but she is always cute in all of them!




I got this for 75% off after Christmas, the kids were excited to decorate it, it's kind of a pain to put the house together, I think next year I might copy my friend Steph and just frost candy containers and let them decorate it with candy, they didn't like the gingerbread part of the house anyway!





Ta Da!


No comments: