Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Sewing projects

My sister had been trying to explain these car seat covers to me, I had never seen them before and when I finally got a chance to see hers, I thought they were such a great Idea! I have 6 friends/family that are having a baby either a month or 2 before me or after me, so I decided to make these for them! They have been a lot quicker to make than the blankets.

Of course Easton saw me taking pictures and had to get that cute grin in it!


I did manage to get one blanket in the mix


5 comments:

Hallie Owens said...

Good for you. We got one for Eliza's birth and no one has seen them in MI and I get comments all the time on them. Yours are cute!

The Hamblin's said...

Looks like you've been busy! Thanks for the updates! I can't believe how much older your kids look just in the few months since you guys left. Crazy! They are cuties! They sure love their momma!! You are just what all of them need. I hope your pregnancy is going well! Those car-seat covers are adorable, I don't know where you find the time to make them, but they are so cute! You are wonder-woman!!

Travis, Kassie, Ellie and Haven said...

Those are way cute!!!

Matt and Tommi +4 said...

Chan! You are seriously super woman! I don't know how you find the time to accomplish anything with 4 kids, one on the way, a recent move, and a new home purchase! You're making me look really bad! (C: I love you girl! Glad you're doing so well!

Laura said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE mine! Its so perfect!