Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Smith News




So Wow, we have a lot of going on right now!! First of all, I am pregnant. I guess that is what happeneds when you have been away from your husband for 5 weeks.

It's a boy and I am about 18 1/2 weeks along. I have so many emotions that come with this. I am worried for my others kids, hoping they will be able to know and feel the love I have for all of them, wondering how I am going to do this, and hating walking any where, having a thousands stares and thinking seriously if they only knew I had another one coming. And when they do find out feeling a little judged with people wondering what is she doing.

So, this is supposed to be an exciting time for us, and it is really a blessing. All of our Children are. My friend said this in her blog talking about her pregnancy and it was something I felt, but just needed to hear.

"I never actually asked “How did this happen?” because it seems so obvious, but let me just say it isn’t always obvious. It’s just the will of the Lord." (Thanks Jo)

This news may come as a shock to some and maybe not to others, but I haven't really been talking about it much because it has been so much easier to enjoy it privately. I don't know what to expect, or how I'm going to do it. But what I do know is that the Lord has constantly wrapped his arms around our family and has carried us from one point to the next. I feel so undeserving of ALL the Lord has blessed me and my family with and I am so humbled by the love he shows me every single day. I truly believe the Lord has a plan for me, and its up to me to get my self together to feel deserving of all of this. So yes I am terrified, but I am excited for all that life has for our future. I am so grateful for my family and for how we have all come together.

Our second bit of exciting news is we are moving to Utah in a couple of weeks!!! This has been a huge blessing. We have been so far away from family and I am so excited to be close to them again. Heavenly Father knows I need them even if they are about 4 hours away and he got us closer to them then I ever thought we would be at this point.

Everything has all happened so fast. He just found out last Friday that we need to be out there so he can start work with in the 2010 period so we seriously feel like I have no time to think, just act! So we now have a place to rent, and hopefully w can get everything set with the movers so we won't be traveling during Christmas,but i am feeling like we will be.

We are excited for all that we have coming our way and count our blessings everyday.

13 comments:

Jens and Patricia said...

Congrats Chandra! That is awesome and exciting news. Congrats on the new job too! That will be so nice for your little family!

Steph said...

Words can't express how excited I am for you!!! Your children are so lucky to have you and Jordan as parents. You are such a special mama. I am so excited for SLC too, I bet I will even see you more there then now! :) Love you girl and just always keep that positive attitude. Children are wonderful and you have a beautiful family!!!

Dayna said...

You had better let me know when you get here because i want to help you out! Also let me help you move!

THEN LASTLY....CONGRATS!!! I am happy for you and I am excited that I will be really close to you when you have this cute little boy!

The Elders said...

Chandra!! We are so excited for you. It seems so overwhelming but like you said, the Lord has a plan for you and your family, its just trusting in Him. You are a great mother and if anyone can do this, its you! We're thinking of you and praying for you. So excited!!

MKB said...

I am so EXCITED for you! I will take one of your kids anytime! :)

Jess and Tom Francom said...

Chandra! Oh my! I am so excited that you are coming to Utah!!! Where at? I am dying to know....(please say Northern Utah). We can totally get together! And the more kids the merrier! :)

... said...

Glenn and I are SO excited for your darling family!!! YOu are right, you are being looked out for, every step of the way. What a blessing to be moving closer to family with all of the excitement you have going on right now. Which part of Utah? We may be seeing you soon.

Erin said...

Oh my gosh! Congratulations! Had no clue (about the baby I mean)! I'm glad I decided to pop in on your blog:) PLEASE let me know how I can help out during this crazy..but exciting time. I'm going to miss you guys so much. You're an amazing family.

Syd said...

Oh my gosh, I am so excited for you guys on so many levels!! So fun that you are moving to Utah, we will have to play (meaning I will come snag your kids so you can sleep)...and Wow...5 kids. I giggle b/c I have 5 now too...Heavenly Father has his own plan, of that I am sure!! Hugs and Congrats. Where in Utah are you moving??

Rosemary said...

Chandra, I am in salt Lake and would love to help if we can please let us know.

ang :o) said...

I love you Chandra. You are amazing!

Carlie Sue said...

Congratulations! I'm excited for you! please let me know if you need any help with the move- we're in Salt Lake and would love to help!

Unknown said...

Congratulations on moving to Utah and the new job. Your family is beautiful. If your move includes buying a new home, I would love to offer you my home loan services. With all those kids and one on the way you are going to need a place with a great yard. Linda Miller (lmiller@RepublicMortgage.com)