Monday, June 8, 2009

We'rehavingababyitsa............

BOY!!!!

We were hoping for a girl for Ava's sake, thinking it would be fun for her to have a sister so close in age. But we are excited for a boy and now Ava will just be the baby girl for even longer and I am sure SPOILED as can be!!! In my first trimester I was always hungry and if I wasn't making sure I was snacking through out the day I would get sick and nauseous. I read in a book that if you find your self always at the fridge like a teenage boy, it's been said that you might be having one. So I should have kept to my first instincts, because that is what I thought I was having since I was eating all the time!
13 Weeks

18 Weeks

9 comments:

Jason Both said...

congratulations!!!

Nicole said...

Yeah, congratulations!! I am so happy for you!

Jens and Patricia said...

Congrats! That's awesome!

Michelle Colt said...

Even though I've had 4 kids that I've seen ultra sounds for, they never seace (sp?) to amaze me!! It's it so crazy to see your little baby in a pic. on a screen when they are still in your tummy! AMAZING what technology can do! Any names yet?

Jenn Oldham said...

I didn't even know you were pregnant. Geesh where have I been. That is so fun you are having a little boy!!! Being pregnant is definitely an adventure to say the least.

Hallie Owens said...

Just think your boy will have all of the stuff! You guys will save tons of dough! We are excited for you and know the kids will love him to death.

Matt and Tommi +4 said...

Congratulations again! Ava will be well protected as she gets older. (C:

Carla Geddes said...

So exciting... another little friend for Luke and Joshua... Can't wait.

Faron and Erin said...

Congrats!!!