Sunday, February 1, 2009

My nerdy husband and his shining moment!

So I just had to share this funny moment. The boys both woke up and we laid them down in bed with us and they both fell back to sleep, this is not very common!! I ran to unplug the phone because it was ringing and a message was left so it kept beeping in our room. when I came back Jordan says, "Go get the camera, I want a picture of me keeping the boys to sleep" I ran and got the camera and came back to take the picture and when I look in the lens, he has this big cheese grin on his face...I had to leave the room because I couldn't keep a silent laugh in. So here is Jordan's shining moment..... (his smile was way cheesier, but I couldn't take the picture with out laughing, so when I came back totake it, it was just his normal proud of himself smile!)
In the beginning he asked should I pretend to be asleep and that is when I looked in the lens with his cheesy smile..so here is his picture being "asleep"...

4 comments:

aSHleY said...

I love that he told you to take a picture, my husband always says "no I will take a picute of you". What a good daddy.

The Bennett's Tall Tales and True Stories said...

Man, your boys are just so dang cute! I love the sleeping boy pic..too much! Max would NEVER sleep in bed with us...NEVER! And, I love the looks on the boy's faces as they're eating their suckers and getting their hair cut. Hilarious!

Tara G. said...

Cute picture! Your husband is a dork though, J/K Jordan!

The Elders said...

Hey Chandra! Its Lisa BArfuss now Elder. I found Lindy's blog and made my way to yours. How freaking adorable are your two little boys! Are they twins? I'm so happy for you two to have them. My blog is private but if you email me at markandlisaelder@yahoo.com I will send you an invite. take care! LIsa