Sunday, February 8, 2009

Finishing off 2008. Random pictures from December



Gavin with his finger up his nose..again. And Jordan using the boys as footballs, or at least that is what it looks like to me.




The boys making funny faces





And all the pictures of us that Jordan loved taking until I thought we had a cute one! =)






The boys playing with the Santa from my parents






The boys on their horses



And Gavin with his sad little sore on his nose from falling on the sidewalk




Here are some cute pictures of Gavin in the tub. He loves it! We let him stay in it and play until the water has drained, but even then he would still stay in there if it weren't for us taking him out.





Ayden on the other hand likes the tub, but LOVES playing with the water as it comes out of the spout and trying to turn the handles. He seams to really enjoy trying to fix and turn things!



The boys watching intently as Daddy reads to them! Gorilla Chinchilla is their favorite book!




Caught in action, the best pictures!




Meal time at our house!!


Our early "Christmas Morning" before we left for Boise. We got the boys these cars as their big gift and then some books and cars and other little things for them. It was a great deal, we got these months in advance at a consigment store for $15 each, we were really excited about it and hoped the boys would be as well!




My personal favorite, Ayden reading one of his books he got for Christmas while sitting in his new car!


To end off Dec., I want to share this funny thing my boys do. Whenever they are holding a stuffed animal I will take it and hold it to my face and go "Awww, so sweet, ooohh so soft, oh we love the doggies" (or what ever animal or blanket they are holding) Ok, I know, I'm lame, but I'm a mom and they think I'm pretty funny. So that is what Ayden is doing in the first couple of pictures. He has caught on pretty quick so whenever he picks something up soft he holds it up to his ear and moves his head up and down like he's rubbing it against his face as if he was saying "Awwwww......" So cute, I love my boys!



Dogs are Gavin's favorite!! He can see a dog anywhere, even if it is a picture on the side of a little car he has, if there is a dog, he will find it. He has the cutest voice when he talks, but when he says "Doggie" it is so clear and sweet, I need to get it on video, his sweet little voice just makes you melt!


MMMM Yummy, they have to try EVERYTHING!


And these next few pictres are just dang cute! My children definitly have the sweetest faces in my book, but then again I'm bias!

No comments: