Friday, April 18, 2008

Park Days


Since It's been getting warmer, we have been excited to FINALLY be able to take the boys out for walks and to the park. We feel like they have never seen the outside unless it's been to and from the car, so have been waiting for the weather to warm up! When we took them to the park, we doubled the boys up in the swing and they love it! It seems to keep them calm, which has been rare lately with the aches and pains of there new little teeth coming in. The boys also had the chance to go to the zoo for the first time. We went with thier Aunt Kassie and their two cousins Ellie and Haven. They did so good, I have been pretty impressed with them, they use to freak out if it was there nap time and they weren't laying down, they are getting a little more patient, which has been very helpful!

6 comments:

MKB said...

SO cute! I have been taking Reagan to the park but everytime I do there are too many kids around so we don't get to swing or go on the slide. Hopefully soon. Gavin and Ayden get cuter everytime I look at the pictures.

Mal said...

Hey Chandra, they are so adorable! That video of the laughing is hilarious. They look like so much fun!

Jess and Tom Francom said...

The neighborhood where my sister lives is The Rock Hampton, near Cloverdale and Amity, I think. I'm not totally familiar with all those new neighborhoods! It's growing so fast out there! Your boys are darling, I would like to meet them some day!

Tori said...

I LOVE the pic of them both in the swing! SO cute!

Nicole said...

That picture of them in the swing is adorable. You can tell they just love it! Yeah for spring and warmer weather!!

The Gibson's said...

That swing picture is to funny. It looks like you had fun and your boys are getting so big and so cute.